Answer the question and rate the issue's importance to you on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 5 being most important)
1. Should law enforcement be allowed to use racial profiling?
2. Should the United States continue the war on drugs?
3. Are the Common Core standards good for education?
4. Should any public colleges or universities be tuition-free?
5. Should more gun control laws be enacted?
6. Should schools be gun-free zones?
7. Should abortion be legal?
8. Should the United States continue to build the fence/wall along the US-Mexico border?
9. Should undocumented immigrants be allowed to become legal residents?
10. Should the United States allow Syrian refugees into the country?
11. Should Federal minimum wage be increased?
12. Should recreational marijuana be legal?
13. Should the United States continue to use drone strikes in foreign countries?
14. Should the United States send troops to fight ISIS?
15. Should the United States close Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp?
16. Should the military budget be increased?
17. Should the NSA continue to collect data on citizens?
18. Should interrogation techniques like waterboarding be allowed?
19. Should colleges and universities use Affirmative Action in admission?
20. Should the United States transition to primarily using renewable energy?
21. Should transgender people be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice?